Sunday, October 30, 2011

87/365 Pieces of Fall

The 7D went back, so it's back to my trusty Rebel Xsi for now.  The familiarity and comparative simplicity of the Xsi is really nice.  I still want to sell it and move on, but I also have a new found appreciation for it.

Gabrielle and I went back to our favourite spot by the waterfront today to enjoy the beautiful fall afternoon.  I can't believe that I've lived in Toronto for 9 years, and just recently found it.  The city can sometimes feel so big, busy, and crowded, and I love that I can be in the middle of it and still feel like I'm on a beach in the middle of nowhere.  There's something about open water that is so refreshing and peaceful, especially with the crashing fall waves.










4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pic with her in her fur-hooded coat. Those big blue eyes are adorable. Really love the birds nest too. I need to send my Nikon D3000 to the shop, it is not very happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of her with the fuzzy hood. Too adorable! I also love to take nature shots. I am so fascinated by all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coat, too!! Something about that color really brings out the pink in her cheeks!! Love that capture, and you really know how to rock your XSi! (coming from an XT user) ;) (Carrie Nelson)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color in these is great!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete