Wednesday, November 2, 2011

88/365 Pigtails

I've had to take a break from this project for the last couple days because I've been too busy fighting the troublesome virus that has been trying to keep me in bed.  I'm on the mend now, and when I came home and found Gabrielle's hair like this (courtesy of Gran) I had to take her outside for a few pictures. 


This totally reminds me of Pippi Longstocking!  Ponytails are about her limit now in terms of the length of time that she'll sit still, but I can't wait until she's old enough to play wither her hair a bit more.  She seems to like it, but still pulls it out after about 5 minutes on most days.



2 comments:

  1. Those pony tails are just darling!! Great photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to capture her first pigtails on your blog. I love the last shot. There's just something so sweet about it.

    ReplyDelete