Saturday, November 5, 2011

90/365 First Workshop

I'm very excited to be taking my first CM photography workshop.  I've been wanting to take one for a long time, but couldn't decide if I wanted to do it as a study-along or full participation member (in the end I opted for study along).  Without going into too much detail, this week's assignment involved shooting in different types of light.  Gabrielle occupied herself long enough with the neighbour's pile of leaves to act as my model for the first set of pictures.

Inside, I found it much easier to practice on her toys (if anyone knows how to persuade a 19 month old to cooperate by sitting just right in the best lighting conditions, please let me know).  The only problem was that Gabrielle kept trying to steal my models back.



Ninety percent of the time I love practicing on my little munchkin, but sometimes I'd really love to have a model over two years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment