Thursday, November 3, 2011

89/365 Rained Out

I tested out a new camera today (I won't say which for the sake of my own pride because I don't think I can do it justice yet).  Gabrielle and I drove down to our favourite place by the lake for some experimentation with it, but unfortunately we got rained out after about 5 minutes.  This is all I managed to snap before the waterworks appeared.

By the time I drove to McDonald's for a caramel latte (my consolation prize) and then home, the rain had stopped, and we did get to spend a little while outside.  Poor Gabrielle has been couped up inside more than usual this week because I've been sick, and just seemed happy to be out in the fresh air.



This week's Small Style:

Vest: Joe Fresh
Mittens: Hand-me-downs from a cousin
Sweater: Old Navy
Leggings: Oshkosh
Socks: Oshkosh
Shoes: Maggie and Zoe

1 comment:

  1. Those mittens are adorable! Love the pic where she has the leaf. Looks like a chilly day. :-) Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete