Thursday, October 13, 2011

74/365 Mini-Hike

Gabrielle and I went for a little stroll today down by the waterfront to get the ants out of her pants before bedtime.  I thought she'd be tired after about 15 minutes, but she had a blast running around and investigating for almost an hour.


I think her favourite part of our little walks is still collecting all her "treasures".



I tried to get her to pose for me, but she really wasn't in the mood.


It always cracks me up how she simply plops down on the ground for a rest whenever she's tired, no matter where we are.  Life is so simple...if you're tired, just sit down and take a break!


This week's Small Style:
Diaper shirt: Oshkosh
Jumper: 2 Dye 4 Kids (I'd never heard of this brand, but I found it at a warehouse sale)
Shoes: Hush Puppies (from Marshalls)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous view! WOW! She is just darling! Love the jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of her collecting her treasures - so cute!

    ReplyDelete