Monday, October 10, 2011

70-71/365 Thanksgiving Weekend

I had visions of documenting our Thanksgiving with photos of dinner preparations, nicely browned turkeys and our traditional Pillsbury crescent rolls, group shots of smiling family members, baby-face chowing down on her dinner, and relaxing together afterward with full stomachs, but this was not to be.  I'm afraid my vigour was dampened by both the consequences of my own stupidity (backing into another car on the way to dinner), and a vicious head cold.  Despite all this, I did manage to capture a few memories.

This was the festive Thanksgiving dining room set-up at my aunt's house.  She always manages to make everything feel so cozy.

My uncle and Opa enjoying a father-and-son moment.

Gabrielle relaxing with her great-grandparents.

Gabrielle and her Gran playing throw-the-rock.  She had fun today, but I don't think this is a game I'm going to encourage!

Gabrielle inspecting her new rocks.

This is a photo of our family taken by another family member with my camera in a 10 second attempt to get a family photo.  Gabrielle wouldn't sit still, but it's the best one we've had in quite a while.  I'm going to schedule some real family photo one of these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment