Tuesday, October 25, 2011

82/365 Walking In The Rain

This week's theme over at I Heart Faces was "let them be little".  While I didn't enter a photo in the challenge, I did sort of let this theme influence our day.  Rather than bemoan the rain from indoors, we put on our raincoats and went for a walk to Java Joe's (the white mocha I had there definitely improved my day).  Gabrielle didn't quite know what to make of walking in the rain, and kept holding out her hand and commenting "uh oh" to let me know it was getting wet.  She didn't mind at all, and had a great time playing in all the puddles on the way there.


I caught this lovely moment of my daughter sucking her thumb with her finger up her nose while I was later practicing with my speed light.  It may not be the most artistic, but every time I look at it, it makes me laugh.


We finished off our dinner with a little picnic.  Gabrielle thought it was great that she got eat her corn beside Mama in a "big girl chair" while watching TV.




2 comments:

  1. I love these! Simply life as it is! I love me a thumbsucker!!! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cute! I love the expression in her eyes. You did an excellent job with that speedlight! :-)

    ReplyDelete