Sunday, October 23, 2011

80/365 The Real Hair Cut

I've been incredibly lazy this week regarding the amount of effort that I've put into this project.  I think part of it is because I've had to spend a lot of time indoors due to the weather, and I'm still a bit terrified of my speed light.  I dream of a 5D Mark II with its amazing ISO capabilities but until then, I'll just have to become better acquainted with this new flash of mine.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the only clear day all week, so I have high hopes of taking her outside for some real practice tomorrow.

My baby got her first real haircut today, so of course I had to document this.  I've been resisting this for a while, but today was the first time I was actually embarrassed to take her out in public.  I brushed her hair before church, but the big frizzy mat at the back of her head was just too stubborn.  I took her to her Gran's right after, who kindly obliged by giving her this cute little cut.  Of course Gabrielle doesn't know the difference, but I love it!



4 comments:

  1. Love the haircut! I totally know what you mean about getting stuck indoors due to the weather. The kids don't want to step foot outside with all the rain we've been having. Best of luck on your outings tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet! I love her new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just adorable! Most little ones get a haircut and they look older, but she still looks so little. Sweet photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cut! I'm still getting used to my speed light, too. And dreaming of a 5D, too :)

    ReplyDelete