Thursday, October 20, 2011

78/365 Post-Date Relaxation

Gabrielle and I had another little mini-date at the mall today, complete with ice cream and a visit to the pet store.  I had some errands to do there, but we both needed a little pick-me-up and an excuse to get out of the house after all the rain we've been having. She wasn't really in the mood to pose for Small Style when we got home, and I'm still figuring out my speed light, so these will have to do this week.

Gabrielle entranced with Gilligan's Island

Having a little pre-bath playtime before bed
Small Style:
Shirt: Baby Gap
Jeans: Baby Gap
I'm not sure about the slippers, as they were a gift and aren't labelled.

1 comment:

  1. Her little gap shirt looks cozy!! And totally digging Gilligan's Island... haha!! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete