Tuesday, December 20, 2011

111/365 Truffles

I used to love making Christmas baskets for our family members, but this year I decided to do truffles instead.


This one was my absolute favourite (white chocolate centers coated in crushed, candied pecans).  It turned out to be one of those confections that makes me feel truly sorry for anyone allergic to nuts.  My husband voted for the white centers coated in white chocolate, and Gabrielle was fairly indifferent (she'll take any type of chocolate whenever she can get it).


These are so yummy and very easy to make (they also make great Christmas gifts).  I made five different types but they were all adapted from this recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously??? You make truffles?? Nice! How do I get on your list? Lol.
    I was going to come by sooner to say I got my tripod back. :-)

    ReplyDelete