Friday, December 9, 2011

106/365 Countdown to Christmas

Christmas has been sneaking up on us this year.  I'm surrounded by all the familiar signs of Christmas the minute I step out my door, but I'm ashamed to say that we have yet to put up a single decoration inside our home.  I do have some fun Christmas projects in mind that I'm dying to try however, so the next two weeks are going to be very busy.

Even though we haven't been quite on the ball this year, we have been attempting to prepare Gabrielle for the occasion.  She has been completely enthralled with all her new (to her) Christmas stories, although the one below has definitely become a favourite.  She loves looking for Mitzi the cat on every page.



And of course the story wouldn't be complete without a kiss....


and a hug for Mitzi at the end.

2 comments:

  1. Trying one more time...I keep getting kicked off the page.

    She reminds me of my daughter at that age. A sweet little blonde that loves every one and every thing. Awh! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that kiss and hug for Mitzi is way too cute. Just adorable. Great photos -- what a wonderful way to capture her sweetness.

    ReplyDelete