Wednesday, December 7, 2011

105/365 Missing The Moments

I've been missing a lot of moments lately in the name of bad lighting, a boring day, or a dirty face. Somewhere along the way I've become a little too concerned with attempting to make every shot better than the one before and I've forgotten that the whole purpose of this project is to document our every day.

Our every day now includes a lot of time spent like this...


In this case, it means, "Mom, I want to see the baby on the camera" , but other common evening requests include cuddles, stories, cookies, milk, a Muppets DVD, and skyping with Oma. She is definitely learning how to exert her will but the good part is that she's using more and more words, and less grunting, pointing, whining and other lazy baby language to express herself (which makes it so hard to resist when she asks for a cookie, even though requests like that come all day long!).

1 comment:

  1. I do that now in photography. I don't take the shot because, it's not perfect. Sometimes, I miss that girl that clicked away without knowing any better. LOL!

    Hey, I just want you to know I really appreciate your blog friendship. I mentioned you on my latest post. :-)

    ReplyDelete