Friday, December 2, 2011

104/365 Absent

I had to put this project on hold for a while this week because my little babe has been sick.  It started with a runny nose, and then turned into a fever and cough.  She's okay now but it's been quite a week!  We can't complain too much since this is only the second illness she's had since birth (more than a runny nose) but still, I'm so glad it's over.

Today we ventured out to the mall to have a date with Oma and begin our Christmas shopping.  There was pizza and gelato and lots of hugs and kisses from Oma.  I love that she's still young enough that I can take her shopping for her own Christmas presents, and know that she'll forget about them by Christmas.  Apparently it was all too much fun for her because she passed out in the car on the way home within about 5 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Sorry your little one had a rough week. You are so lucky your daughter won't remember her gifts. My hubby and I have to take turns shopping at night because our four year old remembers everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo! I'm glad she is feeling better. My daughter didn't get sick very often either. It is a blessing, but so scary when they do (because they never are!). Sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete