Friday, August 26, 2011

31/365 Photo Flub Friday

Today is Photo Flub Friday, and the learning process this week has been all about focus.  After viewing several horribly out of focus pictures this week, I've realized that I can't reliably shoot with an aperture larger than F/2 (at least regarding my very busy toddler).  For the present, I can get better results by bumping up my ISO and closing down my aperture a bit than by using a lower ISO and larger aperture. Also, in accordance with my weekly reflection, I've decided to set a goal for myself each Friday.  I've been reading a bit about locking focus using back button focusing and I'm going to make it my goal this week to figure it out.

On another note, my little busy-body walked all the way to the park by herself today.  I love my stroller but it's really nice to be able to leave it behind somtimes.






No comments:

Post a Comment