Monday, August 1, 2011

10/365


We had another lazy day today, which meant that Gabrielle had to occupy herself at home for a while.  We brought toys with us but despite this, her favourite games include bringing me "presents" (like every piece of paper she can find, DVD, crayon, book, toy, etc., one by one), emptying everything she can get her hands on (i.e. her diaper bag, the cupboard, the big box of walla walla onions from Safeway), locking herself in the bathroom, and trying to sneak up the stairs when no one is looking.


 The problem is, she can be so stickin' cute that it's hard to get upset with her.


I persevered (rather unsuccessfully) to get a good picture of Mt. Adams.  The sun lights up the side of the mountain in the evening before it sets but I can't seem to get it to show up very well in my pictures.  I'll have to experiment some more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment