Thursday, September 29, 2011

61/365 Good-Bye Cable

It's a good thing we're getting rid of our cable soon, because I think my babe is developing a serious TV addiction!  Without realizing it, we've established an evening routine of cuddling in front of old Full House and Alf reruns, when we should be reading bedtime stories.  Gabrielle immediately ran over to the "cuddle chair" after dinner today, demanded that I turn on the TV, and climbed onto my lap.  I love the cuddles (she doesn't sit still on my lap for very long these days) but I think it's high time we establish some new routines around here.



Just for the record, we don't usually turn on the TV until at least 7:00 pm, and Gabrielle does spend a fair amount of time entertaining herself (even on days like today, when she had a very busy day and missed her nap).  The favourite toys of the day were these wooden blocks that she got as a gift from her great-grandmother.



Today's Small Style:
Dress: Gymboree
Tights: Children's Place

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. I love the light in these photos. My daughter is slightly addicted to Olivia I must say.

    ReplyDelete