Sunday, September 18, 2011

51/365 Gabrielle and Grampa

This girl loves her grampa! Well, actually she loves all her grandparents and seems to have a unique and special bond with each one.


Grampa is the one who immediately lifts her up as soon as he comes in the door, who loves taking her to the park, and reads her all the stories she wants.  He's the one to whom she can't wait to show something new.  She remembers all of their special little games, and makes sure that he remembers them too.  I'm so glad that they can share these years together.




P.S. I'm kicking myself for not using a faster shutter speed and smaller aperture here.  I know the focus is off and these pictures are definitely not as crisp as I would like (especially the last one).  Even though there are technical issues, I still loved the interaction between these two.  I just need to make a note of these things so that I remember them for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment