Friday, July 22, 2011

1/365

Today is officially the first full day of my family vacation as well as my 365 day photo project (what better time to start than while on vacation in a beautiful place, surrounded by gorgeous scenery).  I'm not sure how this project will unfold or where I'll be at the end of the year but at least I'll have some precious memories to look back on.  I think that for the first part of this project I'm going to work on getting crisp, clear, properly exposed photos and learning to shoot in manual.  Post processing is definately on my list of things to learn but first things first.  If there are any seasoned photographers out there, please have mercy on me and remember and that I'm only an amateur.

The view from our condo today was amazing and these pictures simply don't do it justice.  I wanted to get a picture of the famous Mount Hood but that's just going to have to wait for another (not so foggy day).
Welcome to Hood River


View of the fog covered mountain tops from the porch of our condo

More cloud covered moutain tops



No comments:

Post a Comment