Monday, January 23, 2012

115/365 French Braids

I didn't think it was possible quite yet, but yesterday I managed to coax Gabrielle's baby fine hair into some very cute little french braids.  As I predicted, they didn't stay in very long (she pulled out the elastics within half an hour) but they were cute while they lasted.  I was hoping they would at least stay in long enough for Gran's birthday dinner at the Old Mill restaurant, but no such luck.


Dinner at the Old Mill is usually reserved for our anniversary.  Jeff and I were married there almost four years ago, and we've made it a tradition to go back there every year either for dinner or an overnight stay.  This year Gabrielle's gran requested that we go there for her birthday dinner and we were happy to oblige.  Gabrielle especially enjoyed the fact that she could sit at the table (in a booster seat) with the rest of us, instead of in a high chair. 


1 comment:

  1. Awh! She looks so grown-up at the big table. I ADORE her french braids! I can't imagine how hard that was to do. I have never been able to french braid.

    ReplyDelete